Machine Rebuild Program
CBI’s Extended Quality Upgrade & Improvement Program (EQUIP). We make what’s old new again!
CBI offers a refurbishment program that consists of a complete machine rebuild from the ground up. We start with an engine repower that consists of replacing your 3412, C15 or C16 with a new CAT ACERT engine. The improvements continue with new IQAN controls, new hydraulics and replacement of all bearings and belts. This gives you the reliability of a new machine at a fraction of the cost. Your CBI machine has already provided you with many years of reliable service and this would insure many more.
You can’t afford downtime on a grinder or chipper, but you can afford an upgrade…with CBI’s EQUIP program. Please contact our Technical Support Department for a free estimate at 1-888-224-4647.
Preventative maintenance for your wood grinding machine
Preventative Maintenance is a check list of planned maintenance actions aimed at the prevention of breakdowns and failures. The primary goal of preventative maintenance is to preserve and enhance equipment reliability by replacing worn components before they fail. In addition, we will work with your operators to ensure they know what to look for when doing a routine maintenance check.
Don’t take risks with your maturing equipment, upgrade to the IQAN system now and be more productive tomorrow:
- IQAN control is the industry’s state-of-the-art technology in wood grinding applications and has demonstrated proven reliability
- It offers enhanced diagnostics & engine performance monitoring
- It has increased range, battery charge and reliability of the remote control system
- If your machine has an advanced 3412E or ACERT engine, this upgrade provides enhanced diagnostics & engine performance monitoring
- Your new control system is compatible for future upgrades: Rapid Lift and Intelligrind
Now is the time to EQUIP your CBI machine…and receive FREE Preventative Maintenance! The offer for a free scheduled PM expires on 12/31/16, so be sure to upgrade your CBI today and avoid costly downtime tomorrow.